Beaumont shopping is down-right awesome, y'all. We're very pleased to announce that ShopAcrossTexas.com has just released The 2016 List of Best Stores in Texas and several of Beaumont favorites have made the cut.
Congratulations to these seven fabulous Beaumont stores!
- Bella Bella is Beaumont's premier destination for formal and special occasion dresses.
- Burns Antik Haus is where you'll find treasures gathered from all around the globe.
- Ella + Scott is your go-to spot for stylish outfits and fashion staples.
- Gaudie and Co. a unique giftique full of character
- Jackie's one of Beaumont's best for fashion-forward apparel and accessories
- LUXE Boutique is a must-see for on-trend styles for women.
- YaYa Club brings LA fashion know-how to Beaumont with unique collections of clothing and accessories.
The Best In Texas.
This makes me very proud! Way to go, Beaumont!
So, what is The List? According to www.shopacrosstexas.com, The List features 'the can't miss stores' in 46 Texas cities. Each May, readers vote for their favorite stores across the Lone Star State. The editors "put some serious mileage on their pick-ups" to search for stores that have a certain "je ne sais quoi." Between readers' votes and primary research and expertise, The List: the ShopAcrossTexas.com Best Stores in Town is released each year.
My question is, who's missing? There are several stores that I would love to recommend to the official Best researchers for consideration. What about you? Please comment and share some of your favorite Beaumont shopping locations.
Maybe we'll make our own list. (Who's down for a little extra retail research?) Get coupons and discounts here.