Ford Park Entertainment Complex
Situated right off of Interstate 10, the Ford Park Entertainment Complex is an ideal venue to host your meeting. With over 93,000 of contiguous floor space, midway, ag barn and pavilion, Ford Park has it all.
The multi-purpose Ford Arena is ideal for a variety of events including concerts, conventions, sporting events and family shows. The lobby offers 11,000 square feet of pre-function space and 9 meeting rooms with a show office.
- 34,000 square feet of floor space
- 8,500 seats
- 2,448 square feet VIP Lounge
- 1,107 square feet Party Patio
- 5 production offices
- 4 dressing rooms; 2 locker rooms
Ford Exhibit Hall
Ford Exhibit Hall offers 48,000 square feet of exhibit floor space. The exhibit hall is attached to the arena and flexible. This indoor space is ideal for consumer shows, conventions, small concerts, competitions and more. Spectra Catering is Ford Park's in-house caterer, specializing in customized menu planning.
- 48,000 square feet of floor space
- 11,000 square feet of pre-function space
- 9 meeting rooms
- Production/show office
- 6 load-in doors
- Concession stand
- 14,000+ capacity
- 6,200 seats under cover
- 4 dressing rooms
- 3 production offices
- Loading bays
- Catering/crew room
- Ample parking and restrooms
Ford Midway and Ag Barn
- 9 acres of paved midway
- 44,660 square feet covered, enclosed practice arena
- 25,375 square feet covered, enclosed ag barn
- Production space
- Dedicated parking
- 12 first-class youth baseball/softball fields with all-weather turf infields
- Designated team warm-up areas
- Covered bleacher seating with protective netting over all spectator areas
- 1,000 well lit on-site paved parking spots
- Southeast Texas Baseball Academy batting and pitching caged on-site
- Centralized gate, concession and restrooms
- Ranked a Top 10 Youth sports facility
Find Your Venue
Beaumont is ready to go to work for you!
Let us help you save time and money. Our professional and experienced staff is eager to assist in making your meeting a sucess. Let us take all the planning hardships away from you.
Freddie Willard, TDM
Director of Sales
Phone: (409) 880-3160 1(800) email@example.com
Freddie leads the Beaumont CVB sales team to market and promote Beaumont as a meeting and sports destination. Along with overseeing all convention sales activities, Freddie develops relationships with prospective clients including: trade associations, governmental agencies and sporting groups.
Rebecca Woodland, TDM
Convention Sales Manager
Phone: (409) firstname.lastname@example.org
Rebecca works to bring convention, meeting, reunion and group training business to Beaumont. Her primary markets are groups within the Social, Military, Religious, Reunion, Sciences and Corporate markets. Along with representing Beaumont at conferences and trade shows, Rebecca helps organize special CVB projects such as the bi-annual Christmas Open House, downtown dine-arounds and conference networking breaks.
Convention Servicing Manager
Phone: (409) 880-3164 (800) email@example.com
Susan interviews Beaumont CVB clients and oversees the services that can be provided by our office. This is done using a formula which includes: number of hotel rooms blocked, room rate, and past history. Along with managing our volunteer program, Susan produces the CVBs Hall of Fame reception, an annual event created to recognize planners who host meetings and events in Beaumont.