Cruise on down to Crystal Beach, Texas on Mother's Day Weekend for the 36th annual Texas Crab Festival, now in its new home at Festival Park! With a Crab Gumbo Cook Off, carnival rides, coastal arts and crafts, and live music all weekend long, it's a full weekend of family fun on the Texas Gulf Coast.
Splash into the fun of the Crab Legs contest, Two-Step Dance contest, Wiener Dog Races, DeMontrond RV show, tournaments, rides, crabby games, auction, and certified Texas Crab Festival 5K run. Savor a variety of crab specialties and festival favorites, as you browse booth after booth of beachy arts and crafts. Bring a beach chair and settle in for an exciting lineup of gulf coast music favorites taking the main stage all weekend long.
Friday, May 7, 2021
- The New Ezra Charles Band @ 7:45 p.m.
- Wayne Toups @ 10:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 8, 2021
- Lee Pelly @ 12:00 p.m. (noon)
- Andy and the Dreamsicles @ 3:15 p.m.
- George Dearborn and the Branded @ 5:30 p.m.
- Hamilton Loomis Band @ 7:45 p.m.
- Secret Party Band @ 10:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 9, 2021
- Osmosis Jones @ 12:45 p.m.
- Thick as Thieves @ 2:30 p.m.
- Jerry Diaz and Hannah's Reef @ 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 6:00 p.m. - Midnight
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - Midnight
Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
* Kids 15 and under are FREE *
All proceeds benefit Texas Crab Festival Charities, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit whose mission is to increase educational and career opportunities for Bolivar Peninsula residents of all ages, and to support local organizations that further the goal of “turning the tide for a brighter future.”