About the CVB
Whether you're planning a vacation, meeting, convention or reunion, we have the resources that are sure to make your experience a memorable one.
You have 0 items in your itinerary.
About Beaumont CVB
MISSIONAs the official Destination Marketing Organization (DMO), our mission is to promote and market Beaumont, Texas as a premier visitor and convention meeting destination for the purpose of positively affecting the city's economy. Learn more about our funding and leadership here. For volunteer opportunities, view our volunteers page.
- SALES. Maximize the number of visitors through effective sales and marketing efforts in order to grow the Hotel Occupancy Tax (HOT) and increase visitor spending and related ecnomic impact.
- SERVICE. Maintain and encourage consistent quality service at all levels to maximize repeat business and visitation.
- STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS. Improve communications and collaboration with strategic partners while taking the leadership role in Beaumont's hospitality industry by expanding the reach of destination marketing efforts and enhance public, private resources.
- ACCOUNTABILITY. Increase the means through which accountability measures can be associated with CVB activities to ensure a maximum return on investment on all those activities.
- RESEARCH. Utilize research to the fullest extent in order to make fact-based sales, marketing and operational decisions.
- TECHNOLOGY. Maximize the integration of technology in all aspects of CVB internal and external operations to ensure optimal operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT. Invest in training/professional development, cross-training and enhanced interdepartmental CVB communication and collaboration to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness in our destination marketing efforts.
STRATEGYStrategy Map for Destination Marketing Organization (DMO)
- Informating, educating and advising visitors.
- Advising and supporting those entities that market and sell services to visitors.
- Advocating the total visitor experience to all participants in the value constellation.
- Supporting the development of the master strategy for the destination.