THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN BEING A LOCALIST
We cant wait to see all that you EAT, PLAY, and DO in Beaumont.
You can submit your images and docs on this page below or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for Inspiration?
Become a Localist.
Have New Experiences. See Familiar Places with Fresh Eyes.
Share Your Love of the City.
You may remember a few months back, we launched a #BeaumontStrong campaign video where we said our greatest resource was you. We were serious. More than a place, people remember interactions. Help show our visitors why we’re “Texas friendly, Bayou fun,” while helping them explore the city like a real local. We’re asking you to see, do and eat Beaumont like a visitor would and share the experience.
- Be Our Eyes and Ears on the Ground – Experience our restaurants and attractions like a visitor would. Provide us feedback about what went well, what could be improved, and what you wish you would’ve known.
- Share Your Experience – Had an amazing meal? Tried something you had no idea existed in SETX? Let others know so they can do it too!
- Help Us Change the Narrative - There’s enough negativity in the world – spread positivity and help uplift the community and drown out the noise.
What’s In It For You:
- A Fresh Perspective - The chance to explore your own backyard through a fresh set of eyes.
- Free Swag – The chance to earn Beaumont branded gear – wear it loud and proud.
- Satisfaction - Knowing you are positively impacting the community and creating real change.
So How Do You Participate? It’s Easy!
Step 1: Fill out the form below to indicate your interest.
Step 2: Once you click submit, you’ll be directed to a page where you can download three forms – one for each of the activities.
Step 3: Pick three places or attractions around the area to highlight/feature for the month and fill out the pre-questionnaire. It can be somewhere you’ve been a billion times or a new restaurant you’ve been meaning to hit up. Need some ideas? Check out our Beaumont bucket list or itineraries for solo travelers, couples, girlfriends, or pets.
Step 4: Get out on the town. Enjoy your activities with whoever you choose – bring a friend, your family, Fido, whoever, but don’t forget to snap some photos!
Step 5: Share the Experience. Do one social post highlighting each place you’ve visited. Tag @VisitBeaumontTX on Facebook or Instagram and use the hashtag #GoBeau so we can follow your adventures.
Step 6: Complete Your Post-Activity Questionnaire. How’d it go? What else did you find in the area? Anything else visitors should know?
Step 7: Submit your photos and surveys to email@example.com.
Get rewarded! As a thank you, you can choose between a mug, t-shirt, or hat. The more you participate, the more you can “level up” with bigger and better rewards each month.