Jurassic Quest @ Ford Park
- 5115 Interstate 10 S, Beaumont, TX 77705
- August 7, 2021 - August 8, 2021
- Recurring daily
- Ford Park Entertainment Complex
- 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- $24 - $40
Dinosaur lovers! See for yourself why Jurassic Quest is America’s biggest and most popular dinosaur event, and walk among the dinosaurs at Ford Park, August 7 -8!
The classic indoor adventure is back! Jurassic Quest and their SKYSCRAPING DINOSAURS bring supersized family fun – only here can you get up close to more than 100 LIFE-SIZE, REALISTIC dinos, and even see them MOVE AND ROAR! Whether the dinos had skin that was scaly, feathers or fur, Jurassic Quest has spared no expense to bring the dinosaurs to life.
Walk through the Cretaceous, Jurassic and Triassic periods, and “Deep Dive” into the “Ancient Oceans” exhibit with ancient ocean dwellers including the LARGEST apex predator that ever existed – a moving, life-size, 50-foot-long MEGALODON!
Loved by millions, only Jurassic Quest can bring families memories this BIG! Fan-favorite, can’t-miss-moments include:
· Walk among 100+ dinosaurs created with paleontologists to be true-to-detail (and size – watch the teeth)!
· Climb aboard some of the largest rideable dinosaurs in North America!
· Get your giggles going at our interactive Baby & Walking Dinosaur Shows
· Live your best dino life with fun-for-any-age activities: Jurassic Jeeps, Fossil Digs, Science, Crafts & Coloring Stations, Face Painting, Green Screen Photography, Dino Bounce House, Games & MORE!
· Meet the babies – hatched only at Jurassic Quest – Cammie the Camarasaurus, Tyson the T-Rex and Trixie the Triceratops. And you may even catch one of our star dino trainers: Safari Sarah, Dino Dustin, Captain Caleb, Prehistoric Nick or Park Ranger Marty!
· Dig for fossils, and check out a real T-Rex teeth, a triceratops horn and life-size dino skull
Times: Sat: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Sun: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.