The Beaumont Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) prides itself on making the meeting planning process as easy as possible. We are here to assist all meeting planners when planning their event in Beaumont. We welcome all groups to plan their meeting with us. Let's kick off the New Year together and host your next meeting in Beaumont!
What You Need to Know:
The number of attendees is a vital part of what the Beaumont CVB needs to know in order to make a meeting successful. Having a good grasp on the size of your event, lets our staff know what accommodations are needed.
Whether a large or small group, Beaumont has a meeting space for everybody! If you have a group that is interested in an all-inclusive meeting site, our three meeting hotels, MCM Eleganté Hotel and Conference Center, Holiday Inn and Suites Beaumont Plaza, and Holiday Inn Beaumont East Medical Center, offer the perfect all-in-one choice. Looking for something a little out of the box for after the meeting? Consider the Jefferson Theatre, Julie Rogers Theatre, or Spindletop Gladys City Boomtown Museum for unique meeting experiences.
When you are hosting an event in Beaumont, we also want you to experience it! Consider offering pre and post-trips for your meeting. Take your group to see alligators and reptiles at Gator Country Adventure Park. Stroll through the Beaumont Botanical Gardens and Cattail Marsh Wetlands and even try horseback riding at the Tyrrell Park Stables at Tyrrell Park. Experience the Neches River through kayaking and canoeing or take a trip on the Ivory Bill. Beaumont also offers a number of museums that can pique all interests.
Visiting Beaumont for a site visit (12 -24 months out) is an important step in the meeting planning process. Coming to Beaumont to see the hotels, meeting space and things to do gives you a taste of what your meeting will be like when hosting it in Beaumont. From there you will book your space, spread the word to your attendees, define service for your group and then host an amazing meeting in Beaumont.
Below are some of the groups that will meet in Beaumont this year:
- February 6 – February 9, 2022: Texas Crime Stoppers Advisory Council
- February 10 – February 12, 2022: Skills USA
- March 16 – March 19, 2022: American College Dance Association
- April 18 – April 20, 2022: Galveston Island Nature Tourism Council
- April 21 – April 24, 2022: Ink masters Tattoo Expo
- April 27 – May 2, 2022: Texas Federation of Women’s Clubs
- April 29 – May 1, 2022: American Legion and Auxiliary
- June 3 – June 5, 2022: StarFleet International
- June 9 – June 15, 2022: Texas Rural Letter Carriers Association and Auxiliary
- June 16 – June 19, 2022: Hey Lollies Square Dance Club
- June 23 – June 29, 2022: State Fireman and Fire Marshals’ Association
- July 14 – July 17, 2022: Texas International Ministers Conference
- July 16, 2022: Kolbe Prison Ministries
- July 24 – July 31, 2022: National Beep Ball Association
- August 9 – August 13, 2022: Grand Chapter of Texas Order of the Eastern Star
The Beaumont CVB wants to work with your group to bring your meeting to Beaumont. The sales and servicing team is on your side. With our expertise, we make the process as smooth as possible to ultimately have a successful meeting. Contact our team to book your next meeting. We would love to have you!