Shopping in Beaumont has never been better. We are pleased to announce that ShopAcrossTexas.com has released the 2018 List of Best Stores in Texas and some of our Beaumont favorites have made the cut!
Congratulations to these EIGHT Beaumont stores!
• Alyson Jon Interiors offers high-quality furniture, accessories, bedding and lighting from around the world.
• Bella Bella Boutique is Beaumont’s premiere destination for formal and special occasion dresses.
• Burns Antik Haus is where you will find treasures from around the globe.
• YaYa Club brings LA fashion know-how to Beaumont with unique collections of clothing and accessories.
• Ella + Scott is the go-to spot for affordable, fashion-forward apparel and accessories.
• Gaudie and Co. offers an array of designs from basic tees to little black dresses, Kendra Scott and more.
• BAW Resale & Interiors is the place to find the best antiques and hidden treasures.
• LUXE Baby showcases the best outfits and accessories for any baby girl or boy.
According to the ShopAcrossTexas.com website they are the ultimate resource on shopping in Texas. Each May, a list in generated by the readers who vote for their top shopping spots in 48 cities across the state. They provide readers with updates from local boutiques and retailers as well as large chains such as Neiman Marcus.
“To drill down the list for readers, our editors selected the best stores in their category, such as Antiques and Western wear.” said JoAnn Dealey, founder of ShopAcrossTexas.com. “Additionally, they selected the Best of the Best stores across all categories, resulting in the ultimate Texas shopping list.”
More than 2 million serious shoppers visit ShopAcrossTexas.com every year generating more than 8.7 million page views. Visitors to the site enjoy hundreds of daily discounts to Texas stores, the “Best in Texas” lists, Hither & Yonder, providing advice on what to do this weekend, and College Suitcase, a blog written by Texas college students. Visit ShopAcrossTexas.com to find out more about where to shop and what to do when you visit the Lone Star State.
If you did not see one of your favorites on the list, please comment and share some of your go-to spots for shopping in Beaumont