Hotel discount with welcome bag at check in including Beaumont Birding souvenir book, trail maps, birding checklist, itinerary, and an exclusive Beaumont Birdie!
All entries must be submitted in JPG format. Multiple images that are combined into a single panoramic image are acceptable as long as it shows the scene accurately.
Caption information should include:
• Name of location
• Detailed caption of subject matter
• Date image was taken
If you choose to include people in your submission, you are responsible for obtaining the necessary releases from the individuals depicted, and must be able to provide copies of those releases to the Beaumont Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Submissions are ineligible if:
• Images not taken at the 28 Great Texas Coastal Trail locations.
• Images of captive animals photographed in zoos and commercial game farms.
• Photos that violate or infringe upon another person's rights, including, but not limited to copyright and photographs of persons without the necessary consent required by law in your jurisdiction.
• Photos that contain sexually explicit, nude, obscene, violent or other objectionable or inappropriate content.
• Images that involve the willful harassment of wildlife, or damage to the environment by the photographer.
• Images that involve putting any individual or animal in danger.
The Beaumont CVB shall determine entry eligibility in its sole and absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
All images must be submitted though our photo submission e-mail address, firstname.lastname@example.org including all required fields, including name, email and other information about your photo submission.
You may enter as many images as desired throughout the contest. The Beaumont CVB reserves the right to reject any additional entries or entries that do not comply with the official rules. By entering, you indicate your unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these rules and the Beaumont CVB’s decisions, which are final and binding. You cannot win a prize unless you comply with all requirements in these rules
Entrants may be asked to supplement their submission (such as with a paragraph about their photo or the highest resolution version of their photo).
Photos will be judged on originality, technical excellence, composition, overall impact, artistic merit and subject matter relevance to promote Beaumont and the surrounding areas.
The final 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will be decided by board members, partners and volunteers.
The Beaumont CVB will notify the winner via the contact information provided at the time of entry.
To ensure eligibility for the contest, please submit files no larger than 20MB at the time of entry. Higher resolution files of at least 240 dpi/ppi will be requested should an entry be preselected to be awarded a prize. All photographs should accurately reflect the subject matter and the scene as it appeared. Photos that have been digitally altered beyond standard optimization (removal of dust, cropping, reasonable adjustments to exposure, color and contrast, etc.) will be disqualified. The winning 1st, 2nd and 3rd place photos will be chosen from the images submitted throughout the contest duration.
1st Place Winner: $150 Visa Gift Card
2nd Place Winner: $75 Visa Gift Card
3rd Place Winner : $50 Visa Gift Card
* You will retain all rights to any photograph you submit -- including ownership if applicable *
If you submit a photograph to enter the Photo Contest, you grant the Beaumont CVB the nonexclusive right to:
• Display the photograph on the Beaumont CVB website, publicity banners, signs and pamphlets
• Use the photograph on the Internet and in Social Media in support of our mission.
• Use the photograph in the Beaumont CVB’s internal and external communications materials including but not limited to web sites and web publications, fact sheets, fund raising publications, advertising, multimedia, presentation and membership services.
• Use, in connection with the contest, your name, state and country of residence in promotions and other publications
The Beaumont CVB will endeavor to credit all photographs with the caption "Person's Name" when the full name is available.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
The Beaumont CVB and/or its employees involved in the contest will not be held liable for missing, mislabeled, or non-displayed photographs.
Questions and inquiries about contest rules can be emailed to email@example.com