Conveniently located near Interstate 10 between Houston and New Orleans, the Beaumont Civic Center is located in the heart of downtown Beaumont on the banks of the Neches River. With 41,300 square feet of meeting space, this versatile facility offers flexible floor plans and room configurations to accommodate a variety of conventions or events.
The Civic Center provides 29,300 square feet of exhibit floor space on the ground level with an additional 12,000 square feet available on the upper level. The ground level can accommodate 188 10’ x 10’ exhibit booths or banquet seating for 2,000. A host of booth options are available including drapes, table skirts, tables and chairs, booth sign, carpet and electrical outlets.
With stadium-style seating capacity of 6,500, the Beaumont Civic Center is also ideal for concerts, family shows and a variety of entertainment acts. Assistance with lighting, scenery and rigging can be arranged through local professionals with in-house supervision. Onsite equipment is also on hand for use including: six Xenon Super Troupers, SICO staging, personnel lift and a forklift with 5,000 lb. capacity. Four dressing rooms featuring showers, full size loading docks, restrooms and 850 well-lit onsite paved parking spaces complete the Civic Center facilities.
Onsite catering and concession services are available. With limitless options, the catering team can provide hor d’oeuvres for a dozen or a seven course seated dinner for 2,000.
- Combined meeting space of 41,300 square feet
- 29,300 square feet of meeting space on the ground level
- 12,000 square feet of meeting space on the upper level
- 4 dressing rooms w/showers (17’ x 22’)
- Full size loading docks
- 6,500 stadium-style seats
- 850 well-lit onsite paved parking spots (w/limited RV hookups)
- Ceiling clearance of 12’6”
- Full-service box office and Ticketmaster location
- On-site catering & concession services