Beaumont's newest meeting facility, The Event Centre, is versatile and beautiful. It features a 16,000 sq ft event hall and two outdoor canopies that open to the great lawn & lake.
With it's unique space and design features, The Event Centre offers new options to Beaumont's meeting landscape. Green construction, along with the use of natural light and neutral colors create an elegant backdrop for special events, meetings, conferences, weddings, family reunions, and parties. Located just off IH-10 in historic downtown, The Event Centre is easily accessible and has plenty of free parking. In addition, the venue is only a few blocks from Riverfront Park, Crockett Street Entertainment District and downtown's Museum District.
The Event Centre Features:
- Event Hall: 16,000 square feet.
- Features Platform stage, Dressing rooms, Catering area, Patio, Outdoor canopies on the east and west sides
- The center will be equipped with the latest in audio visual equipment: (2) 70 inch screen, TV monitors with access to DVD players and laptops
- Event space can accommodate 500 at round tables or 900 theater style
- Natural materials and a neutral color palette give the facility a simple, contemporary elegance, the color palette will compliment any color scheme
- Canopies: 14,000-square-foot roof canopy on the east side overlooking the lake, 3,800 square-foot roof canopy with platform stage on the west side overlooking the 12-acre park, the canopy spaces can be rented for outdoor events
- Great Lawn & Lake: The building is flanked by a great lawn to the west of the building, connected to the lawn is a tree-lined, decomposed granite lighted walking trail
- The building also has a 2-acre lake to the east of the structure, which features a 35-foot geyser fountain