With today’s limited budgets and fewer staff, smart meeting planners reach out to their local CVB and tap into a valuable partner resource so their conferences are more successful. If you're in charge of planning a meeting, don't do it alone! Instead, partner with the Beaumont CVB and see how we can help make your meeting a success.
Who We Are
As the official Destination Marketing Organization (DMO), our mission is to promote and market Beaumont, Texas as a premier visitor and convention meeting destination for the purpose of positively affecting the city's economy. Learn more about the Beaumont CVB here.
What We Do
- Sell Beaumont to meeting & event planners by fully understanding what the meeting planner requires in terms of number of hotel sleeping rooms, space, venues, budget, local flavors, amenities, and then creating a customized package that best fits the bill.
- Offer professional meeting planning services and guidance to anyone planning a meeting, conference, seminar, trade show or event that requires at least 25 sleeping rooms in a Beaumont hotel.
- Make the meeting planner’s job easier, because all of our services are FREE of Charge when verifiable, track-able hotel rooms are booked through the CVB in conjunction with your meeting.
Why Work with Us
- Only one phone call and the Beaumont CVB becomes your one-stop shop. We can distribute the RFP, gather hotel & meeting bid proposals, arrange site inspections and handle bid presentations to selection committees.
- The Beaumont CVB is your source of information for all things Beaumont. We can offer suggestions for group activities, provide free brochures and more.
- You benefit from the wealth of planning know-how the CVB convention sales team offers to their clients. Think of us as an extension of your staff, dedicated to helping you plan the best event possible!
How it Works
- You have a meeting or event you need to plan.
- Contact the Beaumont CVB to discuss your meeting needs, sleeping rooms requirements and possible venues.
- The CVB sends your meeting information to area hotels and venues, then collects proposals for your review.
- Your CVB sales representative guides you through the process of choosing the ideal venue and accommodations for your meeting.
- The Beaumont CVB services team will ensure your meeting needs are met; complimentary services are determined by the number of room nights used.
- You have just planned a most successful meeting using the Beaumont CVB as a partner!
Let our award-winning Convention Sales and Servicing Team partner with you to help make your conference and meeting planning a success and an experience to remember. Contact a team member here or submit an RFP online now.