Conveniently located on Interstate 10 on the Texas and Louisiana state border, Beaumont is nestled on the banks of the Neches River in the southeast corner of Texas. Beaumont is only 30 minutes from the beaches of the Gulf Coast, 40 minutes from the casinos in Louisiana and only 90 minutes east of Houston and Galveston areas. Beaumont serves as a great meeting “hub and spoke” from which you can meet in Beaumont and venture out for all sorts of experiences, adventures and activities.
Easily accessible, getting to Beaumont is effortless for your attendees, no matter how they come.
- Traveling by Car:
- Southeast Texas is accessible via Interstate 10 or US Route 69/287
- Traveling by Plane:
- The Jack Brooks Regional Airport (BPT) in Beaumont offers services to and from Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) daily.
- Both George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) and the William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) are only a 90 minutes' drive away.
- *Sun Travel Airport Shuttle offers shuttle services from both of the Houston area airports*
- Traveling by Train:
- Amtrak's Sunset Limited offers east and westbound service to Beaumont on alternate days.
2. Hotels with Meeting Space
Beaumont’s two full-service convention hotels are both located off Interstate 10 within one mile of each other. Both properties offer complimentary shuttle service to the Jack Brooks Regional Airport (BPT) from their hotel, free parking and free internet for their meeting guests. The MCM Eleganté Hotel and Conference Center and the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Beaumont Plaza are in the process of renovating with the latest styles and interior schemes in the industry. Both hotels offer 150 - 200 sleeping rooms peak for meetings.
- The MCM Eleganté Hotel and Conference Center provides over 22,000 square feet of meeting space and 280 guest rooms.
- The Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Beaumont Plaza has 22,000 square feet of meeting space and 253 guest rooms.
3. Convention Facilities
Beaumont has two off-site convention facilities. Ford Park Entertainment Complex and the Beaumont Civic Center are both tremendous facilities that offer flexible spaces for meetings, conventions, trade & consumer shows, concerts, banquets, sports competitions and livestock shows.
- Ford Park Entertainment Complex boasts 48,000-square foot Exhibit space with another 11,000-square feet of pre-function space and combined with the Arena, that seats up to 8,500, provides 93,000 square feet of contiguous floor space in addition to smaller, breakout meeting rooms.
- The Beaumont Civic Center offers at total of 29,000 square feet perfect for any large event, banquet or tradeshow and has a stadium-style seating capacity of 6,500.
4. Unique Meeting Spaces
Surround your group with culture and treat your guests to a taste of Beaumont’s rich heritage. Whether you’re looking for a small, intimate space, to a large arena or something in-between, Beaumont’s got the perfect place to host your next meeting or convention. Beaumont is home to some unusual meeting spaces which can provide a fun backdrop to receptions and dinner events. Enjoy our museum district or take in views from the Lamar University Reception Center. For example:
- The 1927 Historic Jefferson Theatre art deco movie house seats 1,200.
- The 1928 Julie Rogers Theatre has a seating capacity of 1,600.
- Beaumont’s downtown Event Centre offers beautiful views of a lake and indoor spaces that holds 500 in banquet rounds or seats 800 theater.
5. Personalized Hospitality
The Beaumont CVB Convention Sales and Services Staff provides personalized services to help the meeting planning process run smoothly as well as saving our meeting clients time and money! Our experienced and professional Sales and Services Team is dedicated to the success of your next meeting or convention and work to ensure that the highest of expectations are met.
- We help with:
- Accommodation bids and site selections.
- Create excitement to increase attendance for your upcoming event.
- Assist clients with unique venue ideas, local programming options and customizing ways to share our gift of hospitality.
- Make local connections, so that you will find all the high-tech amenities.
Beaumont has a tremendous amount of restaurants in almost every cuisine imaginable and great group dining options. Our local history plays a large part in the unique museums and attractions in the area. Don't miss out on some fun outdoor opportunities perfect for pre- or post conference tours.
Take advantage of the Beaumont Convention and Visitors Bureau’s complimentary services when planning your next meeting. Contact the Beaumont CVB Convention Sales and Services Team for a free, one-stop shop, meeting assistance in Beaumont, Texas.