• Bella Bella: Bella Bella is Beaumont's premier destination for formal and special occasion dresses.
• Burns Antik Haus: At Burns Antik Haus, you'll find treasures gathered from around the globe.
• Ella + Scott: Snag a stylish date night outfit and fashion staples to get you through the week at Ella + Scott.
• LUXE Boutique: Self-described as having classic style with a contemporary edge, LUXE Boutique is a must-see for on-trend styles for women.
• YaYa Club: YaYa Club brings L.A. fashion know-how to Beaumont with a unique collection of clothing and accessories.
The list was determined through a six-week survey conducted on ShopAcrossTexas.com, in which readers voted for their favorite retail spots across 48 cities in the Lone Star state.
The 2013 Best Stores in Town are giving shoppers one more reason to love them by providing Best Store discounts via printable coupons on ShopAcrossTexas.com which can also be accessed via phone on the site's GPS-enabled mobile site. To see the complete list of winners and discounts before hitting the road on your next Texas trip, click here.
About Shop Across Texas: ShopAcrossTexas.com is the "ultimate resource for the savvy Texas traveler," serving up homegrown tips on "where to shop when you travel and what to do when you're here." More than one million annual visitors log on for the Best Stores in Town list that features one-of-a-kind shopping recommendations and discounts.