We would like to take a moment to introduce you to Beaumont's newest meeting facility, The Event Centre. Versatile and beautiful, The Event Centre features a 16,000 sq ft Event Hall and two outdoor canopies that open to The Great Lawn & Lake.
We are thrilled about the new options offered by the facility's unique space and design. Green construction, along with the use of natural light and neutral colors create an elegant backdrop for special events, meetings, conferences, weddings, family reunions, and parties. Located just off IH-10 in historic downtown, it is accessible and has plenty of *free* parking. In addition, the venue is only steps from Riverfront Park, Crockett Street Entertainment District and downtown museums.
The Event Centre opened this past weekend and hosted its first event. Check out the great photos from the Civic Center's Facebook Page that showcase the lovely indoor space. Be sure to "Like" their page while you're there. You can be sure that Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting details are coming soon, so stay tuned!
- Event Hall: 16,000 square feet.
- Features Platform stage, Dressing rooms, Catering area, Patio, Outdoor canopies on the east and west sides
- The center will be equipped with the latest in audio visual equipment: (2) 70 inch screen, TV monitors with access to DVD players and laptops
- Event space can accommodate 500 at round tables or 900 theater style
- Natural materials and a neutral color palette give the facility a simple, contemporary elegance, the color palette will compliment any color scheme
- Canopies: 14,000-square-foot roof canopy on the east side overlooking the lake, 3,800 square-foot roof canopy with platform stage on the west side overlooking the 12-acre park, the canopy spaces can be rented for outdoor events
- Great Lawn & Lake: The building is flanked by a great lawn to the west of the building, connected to the lawn is a tree-lined, decomposed granite lighted walking trail
- The building also has a 2-acre lake to the east of the structure, which features a 35-foot geyser fountain